Hello readers! Stephanie here. Just set up this blog. Currently, Liesl and I are finalizing plans for our trip, getting our gear together, and preparing to head to London, the city in which our trip will commence.
I'm personally so excited, and I know that Liesl is as well. This trip is nearly a year in the planning. It began with Liesl and I driving to Anaheim to go to a Rancid concert in September 2011. A simple conversation about post-high school plans soon turned into the idea of us being travel partners during a gap year community service trip. And here we are. Well, here in the US. We're almost there.
This song will give you an introduction to part of--part, mind you, not all of--our motivation for this trip:
I'm So Bored with the USA
See ya! (Ha, just kidding, we won't see you for a while).
Stephanie
No comments:
Post a Comment